profile

自分の写真
Singapore
My name is Kaori Oshima. I love to create various things. I have 3 concepts in my work. 大島 香織 私は何かモノをつくるのが好きです。 3つのコンセプトに沿って制作しています。

2012/05/16

★OPEN HOUSE is coming!!★

                          I'm going to participate in the 2 OPEN HOUSE!!!!


Some madams of the Japanese are held the OPEN HOUSE.
on Tuesday 22th May.
from 10:00am to 3:00pm
at BLK10 Stirling Road #27-06 Queens
close to MRT Queens Town station


.................................................................................................................................................

 Some madams of the French are held again!
MURIEL's OPEN HOUSE
MAY 24th From 9:00am to 5:00pm,
25thFrom 9:00am to 2:00pm


address: 63 Kingswear Avenue SERANGOON GARDEN
close to the French school


I wish you make nice encounter to visit us.
 See you then!!!!


.

0 件のコメント: