profile

自分の写真
Singapore
My name is Kaori Oshima. I love to create various things. I have 3 concepts in my work. 大島 香織 私は何かモノをつくるのが好きです。 3つのコンセプトに沿って制作しています。

2012/12/09

Some custum order ((≡゚♀゚≡).TARO)

These are Rattle Taro dolls ♪  ♪ ♪
(Taro doll size S)
 
                                                                                                   K-taro (s-13)

 A-taro (s-14) . E-taro (s-15)
 
Thank you K , A and E `s mum!!!
I hope every babies are happy with Taro doll ;))
 
 
 
★ ★ ★
 
 
 
 
S-taro (m-9)
This is a S-taro of medium size.
This is the doll ordered for the girl who is 2 years old.  
She already has a tiny taro doll (XS-size).
she likes that!

I think that she surely plays with him more more!

Thanks S`s mum!

 
 
 
★ ★ ★
 
 
  N-taro (p-12)
She ordered the pochette for putting in
her mobile phone and some keys.
Thank you Mrs N! 
 
 
 
 
 


  

0 件のコメント: